Bonus electrical PMS 3H Power Management System (Horizontal)
- This item is currently unavailable
- 0.00 KGS
Bonus Electrical PMS 3H (Horizontal) Control Panel
The Bonus PMS3 is specifically designed for conversions where the user is looking for a simple system to perform basic tasks, whilst charging your leisure battery and fuse protecting your 12v appliances, such as powering your campervans fridge and lighting.
Using the Bonus PMS3 power management system, you are able to safely power both 12v and 230v equipment installed in your campervan or motorhome. The Bonus PMS3 also features 4 fused outputs, a battery voltage indicator, and a separate switch for the water pump.
RCD and MCB Protected.
The Bonus PMS3 Campervan motorhome power management system comes complete with a Residual Current Device (RCD) which will monitor the system, and close down the unit in case of current fluctuations deemed detrimental. Two miniature circuit breakers (MCB’s) are also installed, they are designed to protect the system against overloads and short circuits.
Reverse Polarity Detection
The PMS3 has reverse polarity detection in case of sire mains being incompatible with the polarity in your campervan or motorhome.
PMS3 Power Management System features:
- 13.8 Volt DC : Fully Stabilised Power Supply/Battery Charger WITH short circuit and over current protection. Constant current limit at 12A.
- Mains 230 Volt AC: Earth leakage protection; (RCB and MCB protection)
- 18 amp 240v battery charger
- 4 Fused outputs
- battery condition meter
- battery change over switch
- pump isolation switch
- Unit: 258mm W x 130mm H x 175mm D
- Faceplate: 285mm W x 155mm H
For a quick overview click the video below & download the manual