Truma Combi 2E Boiler and Space Heater Complete Kit Campervan Motorhome
- The Truma Combi 2E caravan water and air heater is sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.33 KGS
Truma Combi 2E water and Air Space Heater
for your Caravan Campervan or Motorhome
The Combi 2E water boiler and air space heater from Truma is an ideal entry-level choice for heating both water and living spaces in your motorhome campervan or caravan.
Small and lightweight
Despite containing both gas and electric heating elements, and an integrated 10 litre stainless steel hot water tank, the Combi 2E is relatively compact and light for the performance and versatility it offers. The integrated hot water tank holds enough water for every day tasks such as washing hands and short showers.
Able to operate on LPG gas or electric
With both propane/butane LPG gas and 230V mains electric heating elements, the Combi 2E provides hot water, and a warm campervan motorhome or caravan, whether on a camping site, or in the wild. You can even use both electric and gas energy sources in unison for rapid heating times.
The Combi 2E complete kit contains:
- Truma Combi 2E LPG gas and 230V electric unit
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- John Guest water connection kit
- ZR80 exhaust ducting 1m
- ZRS clip
- Truma Combi CP Plus cable 6m
- Side wall cowl in black
- JST electrical ends
- Installation and operation manuals
The only other parts you will require are the ducting and outlet vents as detailed below.
Truma CP Plus digital control panel included!
The Truma Combi 2E complete kit includes the Truma CP Plus digital control panel. The CP Plus control panel is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system enables control of your Combi 2E from your tablet or mobile phone via an app. Additionally, if you have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the control panel can automatically co-ordinate the heater and air conditioning unit to ensure your living space maintains a comfortable and controlled environment.
* To use the Truma iNet system with your Combi 2E you will need a Truma iNet controller available here.
Additional extra's for new Combi 2E installations
Please note that ducting and blown air outlet vents are NOT included with the Truma Combi 2E. For a new installation you will usually require appropriate ducting and heater outlet vents.
Truma Combi 2E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 2E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 980 W / 1960 W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): max. 1950 W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3900 W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 130 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.
Truma Combi 2E Dimensions:
Truma iNet system
Truma Combi 2E Documentation