Certikin Sealed Beam Underwater PU9 Swimming Pool Light
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Certikin Sealed Beam Underwater PU9 Swimming Pool Light - Discontinued Please See PU93LTW
Considered by many to be the default underwater light option when building a swimming pool and used widely throughout the industry, the Certikin Sealed Beam Underwater PU9 is a popular swimming pool light suitable for use in concrete swimming pools.
Please note: The Certikin Sealed Beam Underwater PU9 Swimming Pool Light is the light & guts only. Deck box and transformer sold separately.
Certikin Sealed Beam Underwater PU9 Swimming Pool Light features
- 300watt 12v sealed beam bulb
- Initial output 5600 lumens
- 2.8m Cable
- Corrosion resistant front plate inserts made of brass / nickel
- IP68 rated built in gland on the light housing
- Micallef style gland inside the niche prevents water entering the conduit
- Locating lugs make bulb changing easier
- Threaded conduit fitting on the back of the niche to ease installation
For more information see the video below