Loading... Please wait...

Our Brands

Our Newsletter


Next Day Delivery

special offers

jacksons leisure twitter

Waterco Multicyclone Plus Centrifugal Swimming Pool Filter

  • WaterCo Multi cyclone Plus Swimming Pool filter
Price:
£339.95 (inc VAT ) £283.29 (exc VAT )
Brand:
Shipping:
(T&C's Apply)
£0.00
Availability:
1-2 Day Delivery


Waterco Multicyclone Plus Centrifugal Swimming Pool Filter

A revolutionary way to filter your swimming pool, the Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Centrifugal Swimming Pool Filter replaces the traditional sand filter as a cheaper and easier to maintain alternative.

How does a Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Swimming Pool Filter work?

Pool water is spun through a series of cyclones in the Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Filter, whilst centrifugal force pushes the dirt into the sediment bowl (essentially, this is the same technology as a Dyson carpet cleaner except that it is adapted for water). 80% of the dirt is removed by the cyclones whilst the remaining 20% gets caught in the filter cartridge (above the sediment chamber) which leaves the water sparklingly clear.

What are the benefits of using the Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Centrifugal Swimming Pool Filter?

  • Cheaper and easier to maintain than a sand filter
  • Easy to install
  • Doesn’t require time consuming and pricey changes of sand
  • No backwashing necessary! Saving you effort as well as the thousands of litres worth of water that are required in the long run for backwashing.
  • The paper filter cartridge in the Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Centrifugal Filter only needs cleaning every month or so

There's two different base and model options available for the Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Centrifugal Pool Filter (prices below). Please use the drop down menus at the top of the page to mark your product preference prior to checkout.

Waterco MultiCyclone Plus Centrifugal Filter price list

Product
Price
MultiCyclone Plus 1.5"
£339.95
MultiCyclone Plus 2"
£395.00
Ground Base
£54.95
Over Pump Base
£89.95

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!


Currency Converter

Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.

£ - Pounds Sterling
€ - Euros