Vitrifrigo VTR5040 ES 3-way LPG 12v 240v Compact Caravan Fridge
- #The Vitrifrigo VTR5040 ES compact 3-way caravan fridge is a special order item and is delivered in 10-12 weeks.
- 40.00 KGS
Vitrifrigo VTR5040 ES 3 Way Caravan LPG 240v 12v Fridge
The Vitrifrigo VTR5040 ES compact 3-way caravan fridge is a special order item and is delivered in 10-12 weeks.
The Vitrifrigo VT5040 fridge is a compact 3-way gas and electric fridge that is suitable for the installation in small caravans where space is at a premium.
Small in size, fully featured.
Despite its compact size, the VTR5040 3 way fridge from Vitrifrigo boasts an impressive 40 litres capacity, and is still able to operate on LPG butane / propane gas, 230V AC mains electric, and 12v DC leisure battery. The VTR5040 fridge has an electric thermostat and 3-position gas valve allowing the user to manual control the desired power source. The Vitrifrigo VTR5040 caravan fridge also features a reversible door allowing it to be opened on either a left or right hinge.
The nearest replacement for the Dometic RM123 3-way fridge
The dimensions of the Vitrifrigo VTR5040 refrigerator mean it is now the nearest replacement in terms of size to the now discontinued Dometic / Electrolux RM123 fridge installed in many small caravans. It may also serve as a replacement for those looking to replace the Dometic RM122 with a 3-way gas model.
Vitrifrigo VTR5040 LPG Compact Caravan Fridge Dimensions
Whilst the Vitrifrigo VTR5040 is the nearest replacement for the Dometic RM123 3-way caravan fridge in terms of dimensions, it is vital you measure the space you have as they are not exactly the same:
- Height: 590mm
- Width: 390mm
- Depth: 466mm
Vitrifrigo VT5040 Caravan Fridge Specs
- Fridge Capacity: 40 Litres
- Freezer Capacity: No freezer box present
- Power Source: LPG gas - 12V DC leisure battery - 230V AC mains electric
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Net weight: 15Kg
- Typical energy consumption: 70W/h AC/DC - 11g/h LPG
- All gas appliances must be fitted by a qualified gas engineer, failure to comply may affect your warranty.