Vango Faros II Air Low Campervan Awning
- Vango Faros drive away awning is sent next day delivery
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Vango Faros II Air Low
Lightweight and easy to pitch drive away campervan awning
The Faros II air awning uses a robust mini tunnel structure to provide a versatile multipurpose space outside your campervan. Perfect for short family stays, this touring awning attaches across your campervan's doorway, extending your living space dramatically.
Packed with features
Vango have packed this awning with their typical fistful of features. This includes their TBS II Tension Band System, which brace the awning for better performance in wet and windy conditions, as well as reducing fabric sag. Pre-angled air beams provide better structure compared to traditional air beams. High-level AirZone ventilation panels work to reduce condensation, and the included privacy curtains can be toggled back or rolled away when not in use.
Upgrade for drive-away use
The Faros is ready to be used as a drive-away awning when used with the Vango Drive-Away Awning Kit, which is also available. This awning comes complete with a dual action pump (with pressure dial) for rapid inflation, as well as a carry bag. The awning is made from Sentinel's advanced active fabric, which is strong and fully waterproof. A fully sewn-in groundsheet is integrated into the awning, too, which groundsheet protectors available separately.
Vango Faros II Air awning features:
- Robust and waterproof Sentinel Active fabric
- Pre-angled air beams with Vango AirSpeed valve system
- Wind and rain tested to European standards
- AirZone high level ventilation panels to reduce condensation.
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet
- High visibility guylines
- Includes bag of steel pegs
- Lantern hanging points included
- Included roll away connecting tunnel
- Twin doors for access
- Front door can be raised on poles for extra cover