Welcome to our range of Camping and RV Cool Boxes
Ideal for daytrips and camping, designed to keep food fresh and cool!
Which Type of Cool Box do I Need?
- You can use 12/24v from your car, van or leisure battery or from mains hook up at the campsite.
- Thermoelectric coolers are ideal for short trips in the car to the shops or the beach etc.
- Outdoor temperature range from 12°C up to 22°C
- No fumes - you can keep the cool box in your tent or locked up in your car
- You can supplement with ice packs, also pre chill food your food before loading up a thermoelectric coolbox.
- Ideal for those with limited space or extra storage space like an awning
- Variety of capabilities available
- An Absorption Coolbox has a 3 way system- LPG gas, 12v DC or 230v AC
- Silent operation
3. Compressor Cool Box
- Excellent cooling performance even at extreme outdoor temperatures
- 12/24v DC and 100 - 240v AC
- Energy saving and superbly quiet operation
- Impeccable operation
- Suitable for solar operation
- Very low power consumption
- A Compressor Cool Box is the top end of coolbox technology
4. Camping Cool Boxes (requires ice packs)
- A camping cool box is designed to keep food cold on a camping holiday or on a trip, it’s insulated walls keep the cold in and the heat out.
- To use one you will need to put ice packs inside along with the food.
- The ice packs slowly melt and release the coldness to the food inside keeping it fresh for longer.
- Campsite shop's usually let their customers re-freeze their ice packs for free.