Vango Cove II Air Mid Campervan Drive Away Awning
- The Vango Cove II Air Mid Campervan Drive Awning Is Sent Via Next Day Delivery
- 0.00 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Vango Cove II Air Mid Drive Away Campervan Awning
Inflatable Drive Away Campervan Awning
The Vango Cove II Air Mid Drive Away Awning is a versatile and durable addition to a Transit, Ducato or similar sized campervan or motorhome. This drive away awning features Vango's exclusive AirBeam technology, which uses inflatable beams instead of traditional poles for quick and easy setup. The awning can be inflated in just a matter of minutes using the supplied pump, allowing you to start enjoying your time outdoors as soon as you arrive at your camping destination.
Front Facing Porch Awning
Vango have designed this awning with the opening porch door front facing, being the same direction as your campervan or motorhome to make the most of the views from your pitch. This configuration also provides additional privacy from other camping guests when set up. The Cove II Air Mid Drive Away awning is designed to fit onto the side of a campervan, motorhome or van conversion with a kador height of 215-255cm, and provides a generous amount of space for you and your family to relax and enjoy. The awning is made from Sentinel Active fabric, a strong, high-quality and waterproof fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, even in inclement weather. The fabric is also UV resistant, protecting you and your family from the harmful rays of the sun.
Feature Rich Drive Away Awning
One of the key features of the Cove II Air Mid is the drive-away capability, which allows you to easily detach the awning from your vehicle and take off for day trips, without having to disassemble the entire setup. The awning also comes with a variety of convenient accessories, including a built-in groundsheet, a number of mesh windows for ventilation, toggled privacy windows, and with the Vango Tension Band System (TBS) and securing guy lines, the awning remains stable even in windy conditions.
Compatible with multiple campervan models
Overall, the Vango Cove II Air Mid Drive Away awning is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a durable and easy-to-use awning for a Ducato, Boxer or compatible height campervan or motorhome. With its inflatable beams, drive-away capability, and generous front porch are, this awning is sure to provide you and your family with many enjoyable outdoor experiences.
Vango Cove II Air Mid Drive Away Awning Features:
- Front facing drive away awning for added privacy and improved views
- Covered porch entry area
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Vango's Sentinel Active fabric provides a lightweight yet strong and fully waterproof outer shell
- Pre-angled beams for greater internal space and effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBSII Tension Band System ensures your campervan awning performs in adverse weather conditions
- Diamond Clear Windows maximise light and visibility
- Toggled Privacy Curtains
- Internal mesh front door panel for bug-free ventilation
- Two Doors in Tunnel for convenient access to the front or back of your campervan
- Roll away connecting tunnel for when you decide to drive off for the day leaving the awning in position
- High and low level ventilation panels reduce condensation
- Multiple Attachment Methods include pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole and clamp
- Suitable for Transit, Custom High Top, Ducato and similar campervan with a 215-255cm kador/awning rail height
- Total Weight 15.6kg
- Canvas weight 6.70kg
- Packed Dimensions (cm): L74 x W 39 x H 39
- Awning Dimensions (cm): L310 x W320 x H205
- Kador Length 260cm
- Kador adjustable height 215-255cm
- Pitch time: 10mins