Propex HS2800 Blown Air Heater 2.8kW
- 0.10 KGS
Propex Heatsource HS2800 Blown Air Heater
Designed for use in caravans, motorhomes, boats and horseboxes, the Propex Heatsource HS2800 Heater is an automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating system fuelled by either Propane or Butane which provides heat totally independent of the engine.
The Propex HS2800 Blown Air Heater comes supplied with a solid state thermostat which automatically switches the heater on and off where necessary in order to maintain whatever temperature is desired. When the room temperature drops below the selected level the Heatsource of the Propex HS2800 Blown Air Heater will automatically ignite and run until the cabin reaches the desired temperature.
A clean and efficient heating solution for mobile and marine applications, the Propex HS2800 Heater is also designed for quiet running without having to compromise on performance.
Note: The image shown is with a marine kit, we DO NOT supply the marine kit. If you require a marine kit you will have to contact a marine specialist.
If you should happen to see this product cheaper elsewhere online, then give us a call on 0151 334 0222 and we'll try our best to match the price you've seen it for!
Propex HS2800 Blown Air Heater Economy & Consumption
|Average Consumption||225 Grams / Hour|
|3.9 kg Propane Cylinder||17.5 hours|
|4.5kg Butane||20.0 hours|
|13kg Propane||58.0 Hours|
|15kg Butane||67.0 Hours|
|19kg Butane||84.5 Hours|
|47kg Butane||209.0 Hours|
|904 Camping Gaz (1.81kg)||8.0 Hours|
|907 Camping Gaz (2.72kg)||12.0 Hours|
What do you get in each kit?
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains
- 1 x 1 metre 76mm ducting
- 1 x 1 metre 26mm combustion inlet pipe
- 1 x 0.75 metre 26mm Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe
- 1 x Thermostat
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 3.5 metres 12v supply harness
- 1 directional hot air outlet
- 1 directional cool air return vent
- hose clips, fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions, drilling template
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- 1 x open/close vent
- 1 x Y branch
- Extra metre of 76mm hot air ducting
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3) contains:
- As V1 + V2
- And additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra meter of 76mm ducting – so 3 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
- Dimensions of the Propex HS2800 Heater:
- 415mm x 120mm 210mm (L x H x D)
- 225 grams/hour
- Propane or Butane
- Propex HS2800 Heat Output: