Elecro Vulcan 3kw Nano Above Ground Titanium Swimming Pool Heater
- The Nano pool heater is sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.10 KGS
Elecro Vulcan 3 KW Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (All Titanium)
Made in England, using the latest technology and materials of the highest quality, the Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (titanium) is ideal for above ground swimming pools.
Easy to install
Built for longevity, the Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (titanium) is a 3kW unit which can be plugged straight into a plug socket and features a reliable flow switch to safely shut down the heater in the event that water flow isn’t detected.
Easy to Plumb to your Swimming Pool Pipe Work
Plumbing of the Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (Titanium) to your swimming pool is easy. Supplied with adaptors to push fit a 1.5 inch or 1.25 inch flexible pipe, the Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Heater (Titanium) also has a 1.5 inch BSP female thread to join on to standard pool pipe work. For pools with Salt Chlorinators this heater is suitable.
Before you buy, answer these simple (might seem dumb) questions.
- Does your pool have a pump? You can’t have a heater without one
- Are you going to plug the heater into an extension lead? Most people are, make sure it’s a heavy duty extension lead not some flimsy lead you might use on say an electric lawnmower for example. Using a lightweight extension lead will result in the socket on the lead overheating and even melting causing the heater plug to overheat and become damaged as well.
- Are you planning on using the heater on a hydrotherapy pool for animals (dogs or cats for example). If so this voids warranty, even with filters animal hairs can damage the flow switch and other parts.
- Do you have an Intex pool that has the threaded nut type connection, if so you'll have a problem connecting the heater, check with you Intex pool supplier to see if they have a connection kit.
- This heater is only suitable for pool sizes of 10ft and 12ft.
For more information see the video below
This video shows the old version which we've left here as a lot of the features are the same.
Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (Titanium) features
- Robust, durable construction
- Easy installation, fully equipped and pre-wired
- Fully equipped
- Easy to install
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allowing for safe operation as low as 1m³/hour
- Incoloy 825 heating element
- 316 Stainless Steel flow tube
- Control thermostat 0-40°C (1°C differential)
- Safety thermal cut out 60°C (manual reset)
- Supplied with hose tails for connections to 1¼" or 1½" flexible pipe
- Compact, durable design
- Titanium flow tube and titanium heating element
- Can be floor or vertically wall mounted
- Vortex, long life, stay clean heating element technology
- 100% efficiency throughout the product life
- Silent operation
Please see installation guide for full details
- Minimum Flow Requirement:
- 1m³ (1,000-litres) per hour
- Maximum Flow Velocity:
- 17m³ (17,000-litres) per hour
- Heating Element:
- Grade 1 titanium
- Flow Tube:
- Grade 1 titanium
- Control Thermostat:
- Analogue: 0 to 45°C (1.2°C differential)
- Safety Thermal cut-out:
- 60°C (manual reset)
- Flow Switch:
- Gold tipped reed switch with Titanium fulcrum pin
- High temperature, silicone sheathed, multi-strand copper conductors
- High temperature special formula EPDM ferrules, TPE end fitting gaskets
- Working Pressure:
- 4 bar maximum
- Water Connections:
- 1½" BSP female thread
- Supplied Hosetails:
- For 1½" / 1¼" flexible pipe
- Floor or wall mountable
- Ingress Protection Rating:
Very Happy with this heater. Using it for a 10ft above ground pool regularly for 2 months now. No problems at all.
Great service from Jacksonleisure.com
We have the pool in the garage to be able to help teach and so is easier to heat up. its only a knee high pool so doesn't have too much water. We start it at night and by the morning it is well at temperature that we want and surprise the temperature it can go up to. The initial price of the unit is high but i would rather pay for quality of a cheap one and worry about it. It costs up about £2 a day to run at night. some times £3 depending on when we use the pool.
We have found this to be perfect for our 12 foot pool. We had a couple of issues to begin with and we received swift and helpful answers (the problem was the filter we used in our pump, nothing to do with the heater).
We have enjoyed a warm pool since purchasing this heater.
Titanium pool heater used to warm up 12ft Intex pool and works a treat. Easy to install, required one additional pipe and two hose clips to install online and plugs into a 13-amp mains socket and heated up the pool lovely , took about 48hrs to get to a warm temp but depends on weather surroundings and also having a thermal blanket at night on the pool. Great Pool heater.