Thetford N4141 3 Way Caravan Motorhome Fridge Freezer
- The Thetford N4141 3 Way fridge freezer is sent on a next working day palletised delivery
- 50.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Thetford N4141 3 Way Caravan Motorhome Campervan Fridge Freezer
Big in volume, slim in profile
The Thetford N4141 3 Way Caravan Motorhome and Campervan Fridge Freezer is approximately 107mm smaller than the standard 525mm caravan fridge but, astonishingly, manages still to boast a tremendous volume of over 140L, including a 15L freezer.
The Thetford N4141 3-way Caravan and Motorhome Fridge Freezer is optimised for tidy, organised storage, using intelligent features such as an external bottom pull-out bottle drawer, a slide out container and door bins to ensure that your goods remain stable whilst your caravan, motorhome or campervan is in transit.
Easy to use
Featuring an control panel, automatic power source selection (on the A model) and electric ignition, the Thetford N3141 Motorhome Campervan and Caravan Absorption Fridge is guaranteed to deliver an unparalleled cooling performance with low key, quiet operations so you’ll barely even hear it working.
Thetford LED (E+) control panel:
Thetford E model fridges, which were once manual, have now been replaced with the E+ range, which are automatic, making all of the fridges in the N4000 series fully automatic. The E+ models keep things simple with a sleek and clear LED display.
Thetford LCD (A) control panel:
The A model fridges are also fully automatic, and features an advanced LCD control panel for easier diagnostics and control.
Thetford N4141 3 Way Caravan Motorhome Fridge Freezer features:
- 15 Litre freezer
- 141 Litre fridge
- Bottle retainer for drawer
- Door can be re-fitted to left or right opening
- Control panel
- First class cooling performance
- Quiet operation
- 3-year guarantee
- CE mark of quality, CFC-free and almost entirely recyclable
- Automatic power source selection
- Note: this fridge is the replacement model for the Thetford N3141
- Please ensure you have measured the fridge correctly before purchasing, re-stock fees can apply if a fridge has been opened.
- All gas appliances must be fitted by a qualified gas engineer, failure to do so can affect your warranty.
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Total volume:
- 141 Litres
- Freezer Volume:
- 15 Litres
- Wheel Arch Model:
- Door Version:
- Left / right hinged
- Usable Power Source:
- AC / DC Gas
- LED (E+ model), LCD (A model)
- Energy Consumption:
- 3.9 kWh/24h
- Energy Consumption Gas:
- 400 grams/24h
- 38 Kg