YAK Xipe 60N Canoe or Kayak Touring Buoyancy Aid Watersports PFD
- The YAK Xipe 60N Touring Buoyancy Aid is Sent Next Day Delivery
- 0.00 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
YAK Xipe 60N Buoyancy Aid
Touring PFD for Kayak, Canoe or SUP
The Xipe 60N is the perfect fit for river or sea touring. Its high cut slim line design, adjustable shoulders and concealed waist belt together ensure a great fit with excellent arm mobility. With a built-in hydration pack pocket, it’s a comfortable, practical solution for every day paddling, whether in a kayak, canoe or a SUP.
- 3D ergonomic super soft foam panels for greater comfort when on the water.
- Adjustable shoulders
- 40 mm side adjusters for comfort
- Concealed centre buckle
- Lower adjustable buckled cinch belt to reduce jacket ride up
- Reflective detail for visibility and added safety
- Internal mesh pocket
- Versatile front pockets for accessory storage
- Hydration pack pocket with hands free hose channels.
- Available in S-M, M-L, XL, XXL (see size chart)
True to size the jacket fits tightly with no ridding up in use. The floatation is good being 78kgs and 179cm height, used with a kayak in both sea and river. The front pockets are easily accessible and large enough for the largest of phones etc. The rear pocket is invaluable, used with a 1.5ltr camel pack bladder enables longer trips without the need to remove the spray deck for hydration needs. There is plenty of adjustment across the shoulders and around the waist to suit all body sizes. Looks better in reality than the pictures, the colours are not bright, bought blue, but has reflective strips back and front. Very pleased with the jacket and would recommend.
Xipe 60N Buoyancy Aid
Good fit, comfortable and well padded. Not yet tested buoyancy support. Decent sized pockets (but no hole ready for radio aerial) Good sized bladder pocket on the back (but again no pre-formed hole for the tube, so the zip has to be used for this). Good adjustment and no restriction of movement when paddling.