Thetford N3112 Caravan & Motorhome Fridge
- The Thetford N3112 3 Way Fridge is sent on a next working palletised delivery
- 50.10 KGS
Thetford N3112 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge
Enhanced for complete user friendliness, incredible cooling and the safekeeping of goods whilst in transit, the Thetford N3112 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge is a sturdy and high quality compact 3 way absorption refrigerator with a stylish veneer, ideal for caravans, campervans and motorhomes with a limited amount of free space.
Featuring manual or automatic power source selection and a redesigned, easy to use display with touch control the Thetford N3112 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge also contains 2 flexible shelves and door bins, a flexible bottle slide and a securely closed door so you can be confident of your goods being secure whilst your vehicle’s in transit.
The Thetford N3112 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge also benefits from running peacefully quiet, containing a fade in interior light and attractive black framed door and features a robust, quality assured build for reliability and longevity.
Please note: The Thetford N3112 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge is now supplied with a reversible hinge as standard and as such can be installed as either a left or right handed hinge.
|Thetford N3112 caravan fridge - Manual - Framed||
|Thetford N3112 caravan fridge - Automatic - Framed||
|Thetford N3112 caravan fridge - Automatic - Frameless||
Thetford N3112 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge Features:
- Manual (MES) or Automatic (AES) power source selection
- Redesigned user display with touch control
- Power cables and gas inlet tube at the bottom-backside of the fridge
- Securely closed door
- Flexible bottle slide
- 2 flexible white door bins
- 2 flexible white shelves
- Fade-in interior light
- Black framed door
- Unsuitable for commercial or static building applications
- Control panel
- 3-year guarantee
- CE mark of quality, CFC-free and almost entirely recyclable
- Quiet to run
- Please ensure you have measured the fridge correctly before purchasing, re-stock fees can apply if a fridge has been opened.
- All gas appliances must be fitted by a qualified gas engineer, failure to do so can affect your warranty.
- Main Dimensions:
- H821 x W525 x D628 mm
- Total Volume:
- 113 Litres
- Freezer Volume:
- 14 Litres
- Wheel Arch Model:
- Door Version:
- Framed/Frameless Right & Left Hinge
- Usable Power Source:
- AC/DC Gas
- LCD/ Touch Control/ Error Code Diagnostic
- Energy Consumption:
- 2.6 kWh/24h
- Energy Consumption Gas:
- 270 Grams/24h
- Max Input 12V:
- 11.6 A/h
- Max Input 230V:
- 1.5 A/h
- 24 Kg
The fridge seems ok, however the installation cost of fitting to a Hobby is extremely high as you will need to fit a 12v battery as the 12V connection in a Hobby does not work with the fridge as the output is greater than 12v and sends the electronics into turmoil. The fridge will constantly switch itself on and off. So the installation cost will include a new battery, battery case, cabling and cost of fitting, expect to pay another £300-£400 to fit this fridge. I believe the Dometic fridges do not have the same issue. To save time on the installation you might need to tell the caravan technician that you will need a battery if fitting to a Hobby.
Fantastic service, ordered yesterday, here today by 1100hrs.
First class service delivered on time no problems