Fiamma F80S Motorhome and Campervan Roof Mounted Awning
- Fast delivery options available!
- 11.00 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Fiamma F80S Motorhome and Campervan Wind Out Awning
The Fiamma F80S Roof Mounted Campervan and Motor home awning canopy is the latest Fiamma wind out awning.
SPECIAL OFFER - COLLECTION ONLY
|ID||SKU||JC-SP-||Title||Condition||Special Price||Retail Price|
|aw6||07830D01R||1556||F80 370 (RG/PW)||Broken lead rail end caps x2||£734.00||£769.00|
Fiamma's latest F80S Campervan and Motor home awning has been designed with an aluminium casing providing extra strength whilst remaining lightweight and able to follow the contours of modern vehicles giving a neater, sleeker look that’s less obtrusive and more versatile. With a wide range of new features the Fiamma F80S Awning Canopy is supplied with a Triple Guide lead bar allowing multiple accessories to be fitted to the F80S Awning Canopy as well as dual LED predefined housing for the optional extra LED Strip Kit and the option of fitting a Motor Kit at a later date.
The Fiamma F80S Wind Out Awning is provided without brackets though these can be easily bought by choosing the most suitable to your vehicle by making note of the make, model and year the vehicle was produced, it replaces the Fiamma F65s
Fiamma F80S Features:
- Dual LED Predefined position in lead bar + case: housings for the addition of the optional LED Strip Awning full-length lighting kit (5m adhesive strip) are made inside the case and the lead bar
- Compact section: case and lead bar are more compact but as strong as ever. The awning has improved aerodynamic performance as a result of having a 20% slimmer cross-section than F65s model
- Triple Guide: three guides on the lead bar (highlighted in red in the detail) for fitting two front panels and other accessories
- Secure Lock: the legs can be fixed to the ground or to the wall and the height of the lead bar can be adjusted with a telescopic safe and practical system
- Aluminium end caps: new design for the aluminium end caps for maximum strength
- Extra-Strong Arms: wider, reinforced and articulated arms with double steel cable for optimal canopy tensioning
- Rafter: central tension rafter in aluminium delivered as standard for awnings from 400cm long
Any returns that you have ordered incorrectly are subject to a restocking charge. For advice please call before ordering 0151 334 0222
Awning Length A
Canopy Length B
|F80 S 290||290 cm||278 cm||200 cm||5.6 m²||27 Kg|
|F80 S 320||320 cm||308 cm||250 cm||7.7 m²||29 Kg|
|F80 S 340||340 cm||328 cm||250 cm||8.2 m²||30 Kg|
|F80 S 370||370 cm||358 cm||250 cm||9.0 m²||32 Kg|
|F80 S 400*||400 cm||388 cm||250 cm||9.7 m²||34 Kg|
|F80 S 425*||425 cm||412 cm||250 cm||10.3 m²||35 Kg|
|F80 S 450*||450 cm||431 cm||250 cm||10.8 m²||36.5 Kg|
* 1 Tension Rafter made of anodized aluminium
Please note brackets are sold separately and are vehicle specific, vehicles with roofracks may require alternative brackets for installation. F80s awnings are only compatible with F65/ F80s adapters and NOT F45s
If the incorrect awning is ordered collection charges and restock fees will apply.
Please note due to the size of this item shipping prices for Northern Ireland, off Shore Islands and Scottish Highlands may incur an additional charge.
fitted the awning today very pleased with it had get some extra man power never fitted one before followed the instructions and it went well