Sandbanks SUP Style
Sandbanks Ultimate Art Paddle Board Package - Paua
- Sandbanks Ultimate Paua Paddle Board is sent via next day delivery
- 0.00 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Sandbanks Ultimate Art 10' 6 Paddle Board -Paua
Sandbanks SUP Style Inflatable Paddle Board Package
The Sandbanks Malibu is the ultimate all round paddle board. Whether you are looking for an iSUP to do some touring, flat water paddling or to surf some waves this paddle board can do it all. It is lightweight and agile with great stability making it ideal for beginners and intermediate paddlers. With its striking design and matching paddle you are bound to make a real impression on the water.
This inflatable paddle board from Sandbanks has hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose of the SUP for great wave performance, ensuring it handles smoothly and predictably in all conditions. The Sandbanks Ultimate paddle board also offers excellent stability and buoyancy, whilst the streamlining gives fantastic glide time with fewer paddle strokes. This makes it ideal for longer SUP journeys and for picking up a passenger and carrying the dog.
The Sandbanks Ultimate Paua is a highly rated, performance board at a great price. It is inflated and deflated in minutes giving you maximum time to enjoy the water.
Sandbanks Ultimate SUP features:
- Padded grab handle
- Bungee storage area
- Grippy, diamond groove deck pad
- Kick step for easy step back turns
- Triple fin. Easy fix central fin and 2 side fins
- Double skin laminated fusion technology for durability and longevity
Sandbanks Paddle Board Package Includes:
- Bravo SUPer double action pump
- Lightweight 3 piece fibre-glass paddle with matching print
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker
- Valve repair kit
- Easy fix fin
- Lightweight and hardwearing wheelie rucksack bag with storage pocket
- 5 year warranty
Upgrade to a carbon paddle for £100 - call for details
- Recommended Pressure:
- 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure:
- 25 PSI
- Board Weight: