SIC Okeanos Air-Glide iSUP Touring Stand Up Paddleboard
- The SIC Okeanos Air Glide inflatable stand up paddle board is sent 3-5 working days
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
SIC Maui Okeanos Air-Glide iSUP
The SIC Okeanos Air-Glide Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Okeanos is named for the Ancient Greek God of the sea, and this new stand up paddle board from SIC Maui is focused on fitness, touring, and, matching its namesake, voyaging the unknown. The SIC Okeanos Air Glide boasts the same dimensions when inflated as its composite predecessors, yet is noticeably lighter at all sizes, making the Air-Glide the perfect companion for spontaneous adventure. It can carry a variety of paddlers from small to large, and can also be loaded up with gear on the rigging of either deck. This premium, inflatable, SUP can be inflated and deflated in minutes and can be easily folded and packed into its carry bag - ideal for storage and transportation in your car, motorhome, or campervan!
The SIC Okeanos Air-Glide SUP is a truly versatile paddle board, perfectly suited to touring in coastal and deeper waters. The Air-Glide inflatable stand up paddleboard can be run with a single centre fin or with two additional side fins for stability and tracking. Alternatively, it can be run with just the two side fins in shallow water, fast water, and even white water. The Fusion Skin Technology used to construct the Air-Glide's outer skin is the stiffest material in crafting inflatable stand up paddle boards, and offers perfect rigidity at only 15psi.
SIC Okeanos Air-Glide Stand-Up Paddleboard Comes With:
- SIC Okeanos inflatable stand up paddle board
- Dual action pump
- Wheelie back pack carry case
- Repair kit
- Spare fin plate and screws
SIC Okeanos Air-Glide Stand-Up Paddleboard Features:
- Fusion Skin Technology outer skin
- Neoprene center carry handle
- 2+1 fin set up (2 x side fins) 9.0” Weed less fin + 2x Side Fins (nylon)
- Air7 polycarbonate fin box
- Diamond grooved EVA deck pad
- Bungee tie-downs on fore and aft decks
- Honeycomb EVA deck pad
- Camera mount on nose
iSUP Technical Specifications (11'0 x 29 / 12'6 x 31 / 14'0 x 30):
- Length: 11'0" / 12'6" / 14'0"
- Width: 29.0" / 31.0" / 30.0"
- Board Weight: 22.3 lbs / 26.8 lbs / 28.7 lbs
- Volume: 305 L / 340 L / 380 L
- Max Rider Weight (kg): 90.7 / 113.4 / 136.4