Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Swimming Pool Heat Pump - Summer Season
- Delivery of Calorex 'X' range swimming pool heat pumps is 2/4 working days!
- 50.00 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Swimming Pool Heat Pump (Summer Season)
Specially built for heating outdoor swimming pools (or pools that benefit from a semi-permanent enclosure to extend the outdoor swimming season), the Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Swimming Pool Heat Pump is designed to provide a single unit selection for nearly all domestic or semi commercial swimming pools.
Designed & built in the UK specifically for the UK climate
Featuring ‘Smart Pool Pump Control’ which enables the Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Heat Pump to run only when the pool requires heating (when used in conjunction with a time clock to maintain water turnover rates) and an efficient design that both reduces operating costs and saves on CO2, the Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Heat Pump is also built with a small foot print to provide more space and installation opportunities.
Intelligent with all round high efficiency
The Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Swimming Pool Heat Pump also comes with a new electronically controlled, smart defrost system specially designed for the UK climate which will minimise the time Pro Pac units spend on defrost and as a result provide excellent early and late season performance, which is when the heat pump is most in demand!
Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Swimming Pool Heat Pump features include
- Touch screen control to easily adjust temperature and see operational status of the Pro Pac unit
- Titanium full flow heat exchanger for an efficient, corrosion free heat transfer
- High efficiency and sound insulated rotary (PP8 and PP12) or scroll (PP16 and PP22) compressors.
- Quiet to run
- Nationwide service
- Green UK & European compliant refrigerant gas
- Designed and built in the UK for longevity, endurance and reliability
- Highly efficient spiral wound tube in tube Titanium condenser
- Leading brand rotary or scroll compressors
- Water flow switch
- Pool pump synchronisation control
- Soft start options
|PPT12ALXS||Pro-Pac 12 With Soft Start||12kw|
|PPT16ALXS||Pro-Pac 16 With Soft Start||16kw|
|PPT22ALXS||Pro-Pac 22 With Soft Start||22kw|
|PPT22BLXS||Pro-Pac 22 with Soft Start||22kw|
Please note some large capacity heat pumps are made to order with a delivery time of 4/5 weeks.
Conditions - Floating heat retention cover is used 20 hours per day. Domestic use. Ground water level is below shell. Entire pool is constructed in-ground. Average water depth at 1.3 metres. The above graph is for guidance only.
Calorex Pro Pac Domestic Swimming Pool Heat Pump Manuals: