Truma LPG Bottled Gas Level Checker 50501-51 (replaces 50500-51)
- The Truma gas level checker 50500-51 is sent on a next working day carrier
- 0.10 KGS
Truma Level Check
LPG Bottled Gas Level Monitor
The Truma 50500-51 LPG gas level checking device is used on the exterior of any standard gas cylinder (with a diameter of 200mm to 350 mm) and indicates whether there is gas at the point of measurement.
Truma Gas Level Check Features:
- LED display of the filling level.
- Acoustic signal indicates gas level.
- Suitable for all standard steel or aluminium gas cylinders LPG.
- Reliable measurement of gas by means of ultrasonic.
- Intergrated LED torch.
- Not suitable for tank gas cylinders and gas tanks that can be filled.
- Genuine Truma part no. 50500-51
Please note the Truma gas level checker is NOT suitable for checking gas levels on Calor 6kg Lite cylinders with the built-in gas level gauge because the magnet inside the Calor 6 kg Lite interferes with the signal emitted by the pen.