Pyranha Venture Prospector 155 Corelite Canoe Whitewater Explorer Spec
- The Venture Prospector 155 Explorer is IN STOCK FOR COLLECTION ONLY - Call for details
- 0.00 KGS
Venture Prospector 155 Canoe Whitewater Explorer Spec in Corelite
Traditional Canadian Canoe
- A traditional style canoe without compromise
- Overnight trips and wilderness expeditions
- Familiar performance and impressive load capacity
- Whitewater Spec
The Venture Prospector is a traditional style canoe that excels on wilderness expeditions and whitewater trips, making it popular with enthusiasts and outdoor centres across the globe.
The historic Prospector designs that this model is based upon were true workhorses, and the Venture Prospector shares their ability to maintain supreme edging performance for pleasingly smooth turns on both moving and flat water, even when fully loaded.
A Venture Prospector 155 whitewater Explorer Spec is on display in our shop.
Kayaks and canoes are available for collection only.
Whitewater Canoe Explorer Spec:
- Oiled wood web seats - durable and attractive.
- Deep dish yoke - fitted balanced, oiled to match the seats and shaped for comfortable shoulder carrying. The yoke also increases overall rigidity of the boat.
- Rope end grabs, rescue attachment points for whitewater use.
- Wooden carry handles. comfortable and matched to the overall wooden fittings for a great look
- Durable, moulded end decks - integrated, ergonomically shaped handle for comfortable carrying.
- Heavy duty alloy seat hangars - Can be reversed for an angled kneeling seat.
- Tough vinyl gunwales.
- Bow and stern lacing to secure air bags and attach gear.
- factor fitted air bags for maximum flotation and minimum weight.
- Kneeling Thwart.
Triple layer, polyethylene foam sandwich material for a great stiffness to weight ratio with tried and tested durability.
- Length: 464cm
- Width: 91cm
- Depth: 36cm
- Rocker: moderate
- Weight: 36kg
- Max load capacity: 370kg
** The Venture Prospector 155 Explorer Spec is in stock in ocean turquoise **