Dometic Waeco CRX110 Caravan Compressor Fridge
- The CRX110 is sent on a 3-5 working days palletised delivery
- 50.10 KGS
Dometic Waeco CRX110 Compressor Caravan Fridge-Freezer
The Waeco CRX110 fridge freezer is one of the larger compressor refrigerators in the range – it still features all the usual high standard interior and exterior qualities as all the Waeco boat and caravan fridges. The Waeco CRX110 caravan and motorhome fridge runs of both 12v & 24v but can also run off mains when connected to a MPS35 (We would recommend upgrading to the MPS50 as it has a higher amperage output). This particular refrigerator has a total 104 litre capacity which includes a 9.0 litre freezer compartment.
Without Frame ( As it comes-Ready to fit. ) : 520 x 745 x 558 mm, Door proud of galley.
With an optional standard frame: 524 x 747 x 606 mm, Door proud of galley.
With an optional flush-mount frame: 546 x 747 x 553 mm, Door flush in galley.
If you require any help choosing your fridge please call us on 0151 334 0222
Dometic Waeco CRX110 features:
- Very low 12 or 24 volt power consumption
- Suitable for solar operation
- Tested in tropical conditions
- Rated freezer compartment
- Interior cool blue LED light
- Large bottle holder
- Door with magnetic seal
- Mechanical door catches top and bottom for secure closure when on the move
- Can be locked in a vented position when not in use
- Freezer compartment
- Door tray & Salad bin
- Easy to change décor panel
- Danfoss Compressor
- 2 years warranty
- The Waeco CRX110 fridge can be run off mains with the addition of the MPS35 Mains Power Unit (sold separately).
- A smart switching control unit 'fit and forget.' Automatically detects mains and rests the vehicle leisure battery when on 'hook up,' or 'shorepower' 9103555825 (sold separately)
- H745 x W520 x D558 mm
- Approx Weight:
- 26 kg
- Runs on:
- 12/24v DC
- 104 litres including 9.0 litre freezer compartment
- Average power consumption:
- approx. 50 watts
- Current consumption:
- 1.8 Ah/h at +25°C ambient temperature, 2.4 Ah/h at +32°C ambient temperature, both at +5°C interior temperature
- 12°C Fridge -15°C freezer
- More Information:
- Call us on 0151 334 0222