Webasto Cruise CR49 Elegance Campervan & Caravan Compressor Fridge
- In stock & sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.10 KGS
Webasto Cruise CR49 Elegance Compressor 2 Way Fridge
Ideal for campervans & small caravans
With its 49 litre capacity, the Webasto CR-49 Compressor Fridge is the smallest 2-Way fridge from the new Cruise Elegance line and is the ideal campervan fridge.
Customisable door panel & 4 litre freezer
Featuring an inner lining with an adjustable shelf, two door retainers and a 4 litre capacity freezer compartment with magnetic steel evaporator door, the Webasto Cruise CR-49 Elegance Compressor Fridge has optimal functionality but also benefits from extra qualities such as blue LED internal lighting, a customisable door panel and handle and extra thick door insulation for low power consumption.
230v Mains Option
The standard fridge comes ready for 12/24 volts, to add mains just tick the box, this feature will enable the Cruise 49 to operate on mains when available, and return automatically to 12/24v when no longer available.
The 230v model is manufactured in Italy with a 2-pin European plug as standard. Replacing this plug with a UK 3-pin variant or hard-wiring the fridge will not affect your Webasto warranty.
The CR49 Elegance Campervan 2 Way Fridge includes:
- 49-litre capacity
- 2 Year warranty (See period of warranty cover below)
- Built-in, fan cooled 12/24V Danfoss / Secop compressor (type BD35F)
- Vent-lock system
- Easy fit installation solutions for a campervan or small caravan
- Extra thick door insulation for low power consumption
- Blue LED internal lighting
- 4 litre freezer compartment with door
- Customisable door panel and handle
- Optional fixing frames
- Dimensions DC Only 529 x 378 x 450mm Without Door, 500mm including door (HxWxDmm)
- Dimensions AC/DC 529 x 378 x 490mm Without Door, 540mm including door (HxWxDmm)
The Webasto CR49 campervan fridge comes with the brushed stainless design door panel as standard. Pick your door colour to match your campervan or caravan interior
If you choose a different door design we'll send the standard fridge with the additional door panel you’ve selected (please use the drop down menu at the top of the page to choose additional door panel options prior to checkout).
We have a limited no. of Webasto 49 Smart Energy fridges - choose from the dropdown above
Please note that the freezer compartment is only meant for short term storage of frozen food in a mobile setting, and will only freeze to minus 6 degrees.
Please note that the Webasto fridges have a silver door panel as standard. Additional panels come separately.
Alternative 50L fridge models
|Webasto CR49 Compressor Fridge||520mm||381mm||500mm|
|Dometic CRE50 Compressor Fridge||534mm||380mm||500mm|
|Dometic CRX50 Compressor Fridge||534mm||380mm||500mm|
|Vitrifrico C51i Compressor fridge||532mm||380mm||459mm (Flush 501mm)|
View our videos on the Webasto CR49 below
How to change the door front and customise your Webasto Cruise Elegance fridge
How to change the door swing
|Webasto Cruise 49 DC only SILVER||
|Webasto Cruise 49 AC/DC SILVER||
In the event that you require customer support with this product, believing it to be faulty, the following process will allow for the quickest way for you, the customer, to obtain service:
- Contact us at Jacksons Leisure to report an issue.
- We will provide self-help troubleshooting advice.
- If the issue is not solvable by self-help, then please visit this link, Webasto UK dealer locator. https://www.webasto.com/gb/dealerlocator/
- Identify your local dealer and make contact.
- You then take the product to the dealer for investigation / repair.
- Warranty repairs will be billed by the dealer direct to Webasto
- Repairs which are outside of the warranty terms will be billed direct to you the customer.
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Additional Depth of Door:
- Power Consumption (W/24h):
Firstly Jackson Leisure were superb and efficient.
The fridge was installed with a new leisure battery set-up into a VW T25. It all went in relatively smoothly making some custom fittings to provide the required ventilation. I am no expert but it was pretty easy. Only unexpected difficulty were installing the fixing screws from inside the fridge into the adjacent cabinets.
The fridge seems really efficient. It is cool enough within two hours of running even on reasonably hot days (especially in the van which gets pretty hot inside during warm days).
Big test will be using it on our next trip to France, but I expect it will be fine based on usage in the UK.
I bought this for my 50's caravan which I live in. It completely fits the aesthetic as well as being quiet and user friendly. Would suit one to two people use. I also have a marine cooker. Go nautical my friends...
Great small fridge for a T5 conversion. Runs really quiet and ice cube tray supplied freezes in no time.