YAK Mens Horizon Kayak Dry Suit
- The Yak Horizon Drysuit is sent next day delivery.
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Yak Horizon Drysuit
Immersion dry suit for kayaking, canoeing or SUP
The Horizon drysuit is tailored using 3-layer breathable material technology, with enhanced waterproof properties. This, combined with the twin neck seal system, latex wrists and low-profile fabric socks, keeps the wearer warm and dry no matter what the activity - kayak, canoe or SUP. With an adjustable waist band, a unique stretch mesh back panel and adjustable braces, the Horizon creates a custom-fit feel for a wide range of sizes. Plus, the pre-articulated arms and legs provides unrestrictive movement to enhance the suit’s athletic performance.
The cross shoulder YKK Aquaseal, flexible dry zip is positioned for minimum restriction and allows the wearer to put on the suit easily. Additionally, Cordura reinforced double layered seat and knees provide extra protection to the areas of high wear to increase longevity and durability.
YAK Kayak Drysuit Features:
- Hard wearing 3-layer breathable material
- YKK aqua seal plastic cross shoulder & relief
- Dry zips with protective cover
- Reinforced double layer seat & knee areas
- Lower back stretch panel for additional flexibility
- Articulated arm & leg design
- Twin latex & glide skin neoprene neck seals
- Twin adjustment single lined neoprene waistband
- Easy seal replacement
- Ankle and wrist adjusters
- Removable adjustable braces
- Reflective highlights
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty