Truma Combi 4E Boiler and Space Heater Complete Kit With iNetX Control Panel
- The Truma Combi 4E with iNet X controller caravan water and air heater is sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Truma Combi 4E Boiler and Space Heater Complete Kit With iNet X Control Panel
The Truma Combi 4E with iNet X Control Panel is a popular choice for heating both water and living spaces in your campervan, motorhome or caravan. The Combi 4E is energy efficient and quiet in operation, and incredibly compact and lightweight for the performance it offers.
iNet X included
Now supplied with the iNet X controller, this Truma 4E Combi kit includes the new 4.3” colour touchscreen smart control panel that provides real-time status on all appliances and services, and can control two Truma appliances at once such as the Truma Combi Boiler and a Truma Air Conditioner. Add to this the ability to operate appliances from different manufacturers all from one screen, this truly is a next generation control panel. Fault finding is also considerably easier on the iNET X control panel with faults being clearly described and a new step by step troubleshooting feature that easily guides you through rectifying any issues.
Take system control one step further by connecting the free Truma iNet X App via Bluetooth to operate or monitor your appliances remotely and easily, ensuring you have the latest software updates and extensions. For the most recent list of compatible appliances please check the Truma Device List.
All year round functionality
The integrated 10-litre stainless steel water tank allows for independent heating of hot water in summer mode and both hot water and warm air in winter mode. The Combi 4E can operate on either 230V electric mains voltage or LPG gas, providing hot water and warmth whether on a camping site or in the wild.
Versatile operation on LPG gas or electric
Able to operate on either 230V electric mains voltage or on LPG, the Combi 4E provides hot water, and a warm campervan, motorhome, or caravan, whether on a camping site, or in the wild. You can even use both electric and gas energy sources in unison for rapid heating times.
The Combi 4E complete kit contains:
- Truma Combi 4E LPG gas and 230V electric unit
- Truma iNet X control panel
- John Guest connection kit
Truma Combi 4E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 4E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–320 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
- Please note: Combi comes with black cowl as standard.
**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.
Truma Combi 4E Dimensions:
Truma Combi 4E Documentation