Thetford N80 Step Caravan Fridge
- Sorry this fridge has sold out please see the Thetford N3080.
- 50.10 KGS
Replaced by the Thetford N3080
N80 3-WAY STEPPED MOTORHOME and CARAVAN FRIDGE
The N80 is an absorption fridge from Thetford. With a capacity of 81 litres and includes a 10 litre freezer compartment, It is the most compact in the range, which makes it ideal for use in Caravans, Motorhomes and larger Campervans etc, where space is limited, while still being practical for day to day use. It can be powered via 12 volt and mains, as well as having the ability to be run solely on LPG gas without needing to be connected to any electrical source.
Using Thetfords MEC (Manual Energy Control) system you can easily select how you would like it to be powered. Should you choose LPG gas you must press and hold the Piezo ignition button until the pilot light appears. The Thetford N80's door can be mounted on the left or the right to best suit your needs by just replacing a few screws.
- Stepped Wheelarch Model, Can be fitted over the wheelarch of the caravan or motorhome, or can allow ducts, pipes or wires to run below,
- Piezo ignition No need for permanent 12 volt connection!
- Securely closed door,
- Flexible bottle slide,
- 2 flexible door bins,
- 2 flexible shelves,
- Electronic Flame indicator,
- Can be a stand alone Fridge working just from Lpg Gas in a remote location,
- However it must still be built in to an externally vented, room sealed location,
- Chimney connector supplied,
- Vent Grills not supplied, see our 'related products,' page,
- First class cooling performance,
- Absorption Technology, Quiet as a whisper!
- 3-year guarantee,
- CE marked, CFC-free and almost entirely recyclable,
- H821 x W486 x D543 mm
- Approx Weight:
- 23 kg
- Runs On:
- 12 Volt, mains and gas
- 80 Litres
- Wheel Arch Model:
- Manual Energy Control
- Input Consumption 12V (W):
- Input Consumption 230V (W):
- Input Consumption gas (g/h):
- Ignition System: