Dometic CFX3 45 Portable Compressor Fridge and Freezer Cool Box 40L
- The Dometic CFX3 45 portable coolbox and freezer is available for next working day delivery
- 0.00 KGS
Dometic CFX3 45 Portable Compressor Cool Box and Freezer 40L
Whether on-road, off-road, on the water or anywhere the Dometic Waeco CFX3 keeps food fresh and drinks cold. The heavy duty Dometic Waeco CFX3 45 is built for a tough endurance even in the most extreme of conditions and is capable of high performance cooling even in the warmest of weather!
Dometic CFX3 45 compressor fridge and freezer features:
- Dometic CFX3 has a generous storage capacity of 40 litres.
- The heavy-duty yet lightweight ExoFrame construction with fender frame protects edges and aluminium alloy handles.
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to –22 °C
- Easy-to-read High-Resolution Colour Display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control and monitoring of cool box fridge performance.
- The Dometic CFX3 App allows temperature control via WiFi or Bluetooth and provides cool box performance history.
- Interior LED light
- Removable wire divider organiser.
- 3-stage dynamic battery protection system prevents dead car battery or allows deep draw on dual batteries.
- Active Gasket Technology provides a superior seal to retain cool air and minimise power consumption
- Interior LED light
- Model: CFX345
- Box contents: 1 cooler, 1 manual, 1 Connection cable for 12/24V connection, 1 Connection cable for 100-240V connection, removable wire baskets
- Colour: Smokey Grey
- Dimensions: depth 694 mm, height 476 mm, width 398 mm
- Net weight: 18.7 kg
- Gross volume: 46 L
- Storage volume: 40 L
- Input voltage (AC) 100-240 V
- Input voltage (DC) 12/24 V
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- H476 x W398 x D694 mm
- CFX3 45 Total storage Capacity:
- 40 litres
- 12/ 24 Volts DC & 100 - 240 Volts AC 50 / 60 Hz
- CFX Temperature Range:
- +10C to -22C
- Current consumpion (AH/H) at +25C ambiant temperature with interior temperature of +5C:
- 0.49 kWh 24hr
- Current consumpion (AH/H) at +32C ambiant temperature with interior temperature of +5C:
- 1.03 kWh 24 hr
- CFX3 45 Portable Freezer Weight:
- 18.7 kg
- Test Marks:
- TUV/ GS, E-certified (Automotive EMC Directive)
Purchased this to replace an older CF40 model that had given up after many years of use. (saying that, I have sent it off to see if it can be repaired).
This is a pretty good piece of equipment. What stuck out most was the speed at which it cooled down from 12deg C to 4deg compared to the old model. It much, much quicker.
The fridge runs very quietly indeed.
The wifi control option for mobile phones/devices is great, but possibly something that could go wrong so cannot really comment properly on this. It will save having to get into the back of the car to change the temperature if nothing else.
The folding handles are better than the fixed ones of the older model.
The USB charging socket is useful.
Overall, after a week of ownership, I am very pleased.
It's a top end model, so justifying the price tag.
We have spent a weekend on the road, supporting a kayaking crew. We needed cold food on a scorching bank holiday weekend, and this kept everything at 2 degrees while the outside temperature was 25 degrees. I ran it from a leisure battery in our vehicle, and left it on 24 hours a day, and it did the job brilliantly. great size for big bottles and general food stuff.
I already have 1 CFX 40 and needed another for longer trips - I use them for the dog food. Excellent product and does what it says on the 'tin'. We wild camp as well as EHU and products always stay frozen and battery never drained and during the summer the power needed is easily available with a solar panel ona campervan.
Heavy and robust but good size and just the job for our camper van Better than the cool boxes we have had as this is a proper compressor fridge - keeps to the set temp without any further adjustment