Dometic Seitz S4 Hinged Caravan and Motorhome Windows
- WINDOW PRICE; Click on required window size in the table below to show price above, then add to basket. 90% are in stock & sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.10 KGS
Dometic Seitz S4 Hinged Windows
Please Note: 90% of the Dometic Seitz windows are in stock. For Urgent orders we advise you call us to double check availability.
The secure, hinged window system with roller blind, fly net and safety catch
An ideal complete window system for caravans, motorhomes and horsebox and van conversions, the Dometic Seitz S4 hinged window is incredibly quick and easy to install and comes with a set of features for added user friendliness. As well as being fabulously energy efficient thanks to its thermal insulation, the Dometic Seitz S4 hinged window also benefits from an integrated roller blind and fly net which offer ease of movement and control against the elements! The Dometic Seitz S4 hinged window also provides a safety catch for added security to prevent it from being opened from the outside.
Dometic Seitz S4 hinged window additional features
- The Dometic Seitz S4 hinged window is available in both left and right hand versions (as to the direction of travel) with a front sliding section.
- A simple, fast installation to wall thickness from 26mm to 41mm by trimming the interior frame.
- Outer and inner frames of the Seitz S4 hinged window are screwed together from the inside which then clamps the window to the vehicle wall (applying pressure for a robust, reliable seal)
- The Dometic Seitz S4 hinged window features a black outer frame, cream inner frame and a white interior with aluminium coating to the outside.
Some unusual sizes may be out of stock and can be dropped shipped directly to you, we'll let you know when this is the case. Normally takes around 7 days, however this year there have been issues with Dometic, leading to extended delays.
Seitz S4 Top Hung Windows Sizing Chart
Excellent quality windows with good soundproofing from the double-glazed acrylic. Fitting instructions a little tricky if your walls are extra thick, but hardest part is cutting your own van apertures!
Had to get a new Seitz S4 window after vandalism on my van. I'd been hesitant of using this company due to some bad reviews that I'd found online, but they couldn't've been more wrong! The person I dealt with was very helpful, the order was sent out that day & delivered the next morning. Should be straightforward to replace the broken window with the new one. I wouldn't hesitate using this company again.
Fair quality windows for the price.
Installed on a VW Crafter
Easy to install and works great.