3 kW Elecro Electric Plug & Play Nano Above Ground Swimming Pool Heater Titanium
- Sent on a next working day carrier!!
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (Titanium)
Using materials of the highest quality and the latest innovations in technology, the Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Heater (Titanium) is manufactured in England and is ideal for use with above ground swimming pools.
Built for longevity and easy to install, the Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool heater (Titanium) features a reliable flow switch to shut down the heater in the event of undetected water flow and is a 3kW unit which can be plugged directly into a plug socket.
Easy to Plumb to your Swimming Pool Pipe Work
Supplied with adaptors to push fit a 1.5 inch or 1.25 inch flexible pipe, as well as a 1.5 inch BSP female thread to join on to standard pipe work of most pools, the Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (Titanium) is easy to plumb to your swimming pool. The ideal heater for Salt Swimming Pools.
Elecro Nano Splasher Plug & Play Electric Pool Heater (Titanium) features
- Robust, durable construction
- Fully equipped
- Easy to install
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allowing for safe operation as low as 1m³/hour
- Titanium 825 heating element
- 316 Stainless Steel flow tube
- Control thermostat 0-40°C (1°C differential)
- Safety thermal cut out 60°C (manual reset)
- Supplied with hose tails for connections to 1¼" or 1½" flexible pipe
Before you buy, answer these simple (might seem dumb) questions.
- Does your pool have a pump? You can’t have a heater without one
- Are you going to plug the heater into an extension lead? Most people are, make sure it’s a heavy duty extension lead not some flimsy lead you might use on say an electric lawnmower for example. Using a lightweight extension lead will result in the socket on the lead overheating and even melting causing the heater plug to overheat and become damaged as well.
- Are you planning on using the heater on a hydrotherapy pool for animals (dogs or cats for example). If so this voids warranty, even with filters animal hairs can damage the flow switch and other parts.
- Do you have an Intex pool that has the threaded nut type connection, if so you'll have a problem connecting the heater, check with you Intex pool supplier to see if they have a connection kit.
For more information see the video below
This video shows the old version which we've left here as a lot of the features are the same.
Please see installation guide for full details
- Minimum Flow Requirement:
- 1m³ (1,000-litres) per hour
- Maximum Flow Velocity:
- 17m³ (17,000-litres) per hour
- Heating Element:
- Titanium (WhiteEnclosure)
- Flow Tube:
- BS 316 Stainless Steel
- Control Thermostat:
- 0ºC > 40ºC (1.0ºC Differential)
- Safety Thermal cut-out:
- 55ºC (Manual reset)
- Flow Switch:
- Gold tipped reed switch with Titanium fulcrum pin
- High temperature, silicone sheathed, multi-strand copper conductors
- High temperature special formula polymer
- Working Pressure:
- 4 bar maximum
- Water Connections:
- 1½" BSP female thread
- Supplied Hosetails:
- For 1½" / 1¼" flexible pipe
- Floor or wall mountable