Voyager 4500 Oven, Grill and hob for Caravans Motorhome Campervans and Marine
- Fast delivery options available!
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Voyager 4500 Oven, Grill and hob for Caravan, Motorhome or Campervan
The Voyager Range of complete cooking solutions
A high quality, stylish and versatile range, an ideal addition for your Motorhome, Campervan or Caravan. The Voyager 4500 carries the CE mark and has ISO9002 Accreditation
- FFF (Flame Failure Device) on all burners including oven and grill
- Overall rugged stainless steel construction
- Thermostatically controlled oven
- Stainless steel hob spill tray
- Vitreous enamel oven interior
- Stainless steel fascia, with see through window and painted side panels
- Available with electric ignition, no 12v feed required, (1.5v Battery)
- Only 450mm width
- Separate oven and Grill
- Weight of just 18kg
- 2 x 1.65 Burners (Hob)kW
- 1.26kW oven burner
- 19.8 Litre Capacity
- Adjustable height Oven Shelf Included
- Includes Vitreous Enamel Grill Pan
Please note - the grill pan handle is now on the short edge of the grill tray. Pictures will be updated shortly.
The Voyager 4500 is made in Great Britain
Dimensions standard unit
- H: 487mm W: 450mm D:410mm
Dimensions (Extended Maritime)
- Height from base to fiddle rail: 530mm
- Height from base to pan support: 487mm
- Height from base to gimbal bracket: 475mm
- Cooker width (without gimbals): 450mm
- Cooker width (with gimbals): 485mm
- Gimballing arc: 510mm
- Distance from cooker back to gimbal fixture: 180mm
- Cooker depth (front to back): 410mm
- Minimum space required when heeling at 30º (height x depth): 520x410mm
Please Note: Optional Gimbal Kit includes pan holders
I really like this cooker. I've got through nearly 4 decades on second hand Flavel cookers and loved them but now you can't get spares I have for the first time ever bought a new one, so this is a big thing but I don't regret a penny so far. The big ring boils my kettle in double time and the oven is fantastic, although maybe set it a little higher than your recipe says. The biggest factor in choosing this over the Thetford is that it has a separate grill. There's nothing more annoying than a grill inside the oven, especially in a tight space and if you're buying your first caravan /boat cooker, I'd advise you to avoid it, in a tight space it will annoy you every time you make toast. The catch on the oven door is really handy too. Great bit of kit.
Nice looking and seems wel made unit. And it works well on our boat.
i have been looking for a compact oven for our campervan we have a small grill so we wanted to get an oven and hob to fit because we wild camp etc so i have got a task now to get it fitted it has a hob/grill/oven also we have a small gally.