10L & 6L Propex Mains Electric Water Storage Heater for Caravans & Motorhomes
- Propex Water Storage Heaters Are Sent on next working day carrier
- 0.10 KGS
Propex Mains Electric Water Storage Heater
The Propex electric water storage heater is a mains powered hot water heater designed for convenient hook-up use in your motorhome, campervan or caravan. It is supplied in two sizes - 6 litre or 10 litre. This Propex electric water storage heater is an efficient, high quality unit which complies with the latest ErP legislation on energy usage.
Propex Mains 10L & 6L Electric Water Storage Heater Features:
- 2 sizes available - 6 litre or 10 litre
- 12mm Water Connections
- Heat-up time is approx. 20-30 mins from cold to 75°C
- Long life durable stainless steel tank gives high resistance to corrosion and water scale
- Energy efficient with thick insulating foam to reduce heat loss
- Compact design - easy to mount in a locker, bedbox or under seat
- Temperature meter with simple adjustment
- The Propex water heater has protection against over temperature, over pressure and electricity leakage
- Fitted with a 3 pin plug and a choice of pipe connections for easy installation
Please select the size of Propex Mains Electric Water Storage Heater that you require from the list above.
- 220 V 50/60Hz
- Rated Power:
- 800 W
- Rated Current:
- 4.1 A
- Rated Pressure:
- 116 psi
- Minimum start-up pressure:
- 7 psi
- Rated water temperature:
- 75 °C
- Heating efficiency:
- > 90%
- Size 6L (L x W X H) mm:
- 400 x 270 x 260
- Size 10L (L x W x H) mm:
- 600 x 270 x 260
If you don't go off grid or worry about about having and old combi boiler for your hot water then this product is for you. I removed my old Carver cascade and replaced it with the 10 ltr boiler as it cost more to fix an old boiler and most sites now all have electric hook up. This product is very easy to install with the fitted plug. I decided however to use the wires from the old water heater and fitted a plug so I can use the old water switch. Just be mindful if you are not good at electrics use the plug and a fitted socket. When priming the tank give it a little while to fill up before turning on to remove all the air. Overall very nice product.
Bought the 6 litre to replace a aging unit, installation took 10 minutes, very simple to use. Heats water very quick too, and seems to keep it warm for some time.
Speedy delivery. Simple installation as per clear instructions. No problems.
Excellent service and delivery, arrived within 2 days , very easy to install with all fittings supplied, a very good product