10L & 6L Propex Mains Electric Water Storage Heater for Caravans & Motorhomes
- Propex Water Storage Heaters Are Sent on next working day carrier
- 0.00 KGS
Propex Mains Electric Water Storage Heater
The Propex electric water storage heater is a mains powered hot water heater designed for convenient hook-up use in your motorhome, campervan or caravan - supplied in two sizes 6 litre or 10 litre. This Propex electric water storage heater is an efficient high quality unit which complies with the latest ErP legislation on energy usage.
Propex Mains 10L & 6L Electric Water Storage Heater Features:-
- 2 sizes available- 6 litre or 10 litre
- 12mm Water Connections
- Long life durable stainless steel tank gives high resistance to corrosion and water scale
- Energy efficient with thick insulating foam to reduce heat loss
- Compact design - easy to mount in a locker, bedbox or under seat
- Temperature meter with simple adjustment
- The Propex water heater has protection against over temperature, over pressure and electricity leakage
- Fitted with a 3 pin plug and a choice of pipe connections for easy installation
Please select the size of Propex Mains Electric Water Storage Heater that you require from the list above.
- 220 V 50/60Hz
- Rated Power:
- 900 W
- Rated Current:
- 4.1 A
- Rated Pressure:
- 116 psi
- Minimum start-up pressure:
- 7 psi
- Rated water temperature:
- 75 °C
- Heating efficiency:
- > 90%
- Size 6L (L x W X H) mm:
- 400 x 270 x 260
- Size 10L (L x W x H) mm:
- 600 x 270 x 260
Bought the 6 litre to replace a aging unit, installation took 10 minutes, very simple to use. Heats water very quick too, and seems to keep it warm for some time.
Speedy delivery. Simple installation as per clear instructions. No problems.
Excellent service and delivery, arrived within 2 days , very easy to install with all fittings supplied, a very good product
My combined gas and electric water heater gave up the ghost and the cost of replacement was over £1000, I didn't this was worth it as most of the time we are on sites connected to mains power. So decided to go just mains water heater and this seemed to fulfil the bill. It was easy to fit and I wired it to the old mains connection. It works perfect.