Truma S3004 Caravan and Motorhome Gas Heater - 12V Auto Ignition
- The Truma S3004 Caravan & Motorhome Gas Heater is available with 2-3 day delivery!
- 0.10 KGS
Truma S3004 Caravan Motorhome LPG Gas Heater - 12V Auto Ignition
Providing a comfortable and safe heating solution for caravan, motorhome and statics, the Truma Trumatic S3004 Caravan & Motorhome Gas Heater is convenient and easy to use with an exceptionally economic consumption of gas (30 - 280g/h), replacing the Truma S3002.
The Truma S3004 Caravan and Motorhome Gas Heater is a simple to set up built in heater, and a 12 volt auto ignition. To heat your caravan or motorhome quickly and safely, the Truma Trumatic S3004 Caravan & Motorhome Gas Heater is an ideal and reliable solution.
Truma S3004 Caravan and Motorhome Gas Heater Benefits & Features:
- 3500 Watts of heating
- The Truma S3004 Gas Heater heats up a caravan or motorhome quickly.
- Warm air ducts can be used with the optional fan kit,
- Optional Mains 240 volt Ultraheat electric element, producing 500w 1Kw or 2kw of heating output.
- Fresh air drawn in via the floor duct.
- Exhaust duct through the vehicle roof,
- 12 volt auto ignition
- Combustion independent of room air, drawn through the floor (so there is little oxygen depletion or impact on the quality of air in the living area)
- Installation box included
|31380-01||Truma S3004 - Heater ONLY - no front case||£395|
|30420-01||Titanium Grey Case ONLY||£145|
|30420-02||Pearl Grey Case ONLY||£145|
|31380-01T||Truma S3004 with Titanium Grey front case||£540|
|31380-01P||Truma S3004 with Pearl Grey front case||£540|
Please note that the Truma S3004 Caravan and Motorhome gas heater is not necessarily supplied with the front cover - you must select the heater with the case via the option sets. If this option is unavailable, it may be out of stock. The optional front cover comes in two colours: Titanium Grey and Pearl Grey. If required, please select from the drop-down options above.
- Truma S3004 Heater Fuel:
- LPG - Butane / Propane
- Rated Thermal Output:
- 3500 W
- Gas Consumption:
- 30–280 g/h
- Weight (without fan):
- 10.3 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- 500 x 371 x 545 mm
Excellent kit and easy to follow instructions. In up and running in a morning.
Delivery was slow.