Truma Combi 4E Boiler and Space Heater Complete Kit Campervan Motorhome
- The Truma Combi 4E caravan water and air heater is sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.10 KGS
Truma Combi 4E Combination Boiler and Space Heater Campervan Motorhome
The Truma Combi 4E is a popular choice for heating both water and living spaces in your campervan, motorhome or caravan. The Combi 4E is energy efficient and quiet in operation, and incredibly compact and lightweight for the performance it offers.
Ready for installation with the i-Net controller (See below) which enables the Truma Combi 4e to be operated via Bluetooth and via the Truma app.
The i-Net system control box also allows your i-Net ready truma air conditioner to be used in conjunction with your Truma heating system, for total environmental control via App or Bluetooth in your Caravan Campervan or Motorhome,
Suitable for all seasons
Featuring an integrated 10 litre stainless steel water tank, the Combi 4E allows for independent heating of hot water in summer mode as well as both hot water and warm air in winter mode.
Versatile operation on LPG gas or electric
Able to operate on either 230V electric mains voltage or on LPG, the Combi 4E provides hot water, and a warm campervan, motorhome, or caravan, whether on a camping site, or in the wild. You can even use both electric and gas energy sources in unison for rapid heating times.
The Combi 4E complete kit contains:
- Truma Combi 4E LPG gas and 230V electric unit
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- John Guest connection kit
The only other parts you will require are the ducting and outlet vents as detailed below.
Includes digital wall mounted control panel
The Truma Combi 4E complete kit includes a digital wall-mounted control panel which is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system allows convenient control of your Combi 4E from your mobile phone or tablet via an app. Additionally, if you have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the control panel can automatically co-ordinate the heater and air conditioning unit to ensure your living space maintains a comfortable and controlled environment.
* To use the Truma iNet system with your Combi 4E you will need a Truma iNet controller available here.
Additional extra's for new Combi 4E installations
Please note that ducting and blown air outlet vents are NOT included with the Truma Combi 4E. For a new installation you will usually require appropriate ducting and heater outlet vents.
Truma Combi 4E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 4E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–320 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.
Truma Combi 4E Dimensions:
Truma Combi 4E Documentation