Truma Combi 4E Boiler and Space Heater Kit Campervan Motorhome
- The Truma Combi 4E caravan water and air heater is sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.10 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Frequently Bought Together
To add any of these items to your order, just tick any of the boxes below.
Truma Combi 4E Combination Boiler and Space Heater Campervan Motorhome
The Truma Combi 4E is a popular choice for heating both water and living spaces in your campervan, motorhome or caravan. The Combi 4E is energy efficient and quiet in operation, and incredibly compact and lightweight for the performance it offers.
Ready for installation with the i-Net controller (See below) which enables the Truma Combi 4e to be operated via Bluetooth and via the Truma app.
The i-Net system control box also allows your i-Net ready truma air conditioner to be used in conjunction with your Truma heating system, for total environmental control via App or Bluetooth in your Caravan Campervan or Motorhome,
Suitable for all seasons
Featuring an integrated 10 litre stainless steel water tank, the Combi 4E allows for independent heating of hot water in summer mode as well as both hot water and warm air in winter mode.
Versatile operation on LPG gas or electric
Able to operate on either 230V electric mains voltage or on LPG, the Combi 4E provides hot water, and a warm campervan, motorhome, or caravan, whether on a camping site, or in the wild. You can even use both electric and gas energy sources in unison for rapid heating times.
The Combi 4E kit contains:
- Truma Combi 4E LPG gas and 230V electric unit
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- John Guest connection kit
Includes digital wall mounted control panel
The Truma Combi 4E kit includes a digital wall-mounted control panel which is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system allows convenient control of your Combi 4E from your mobile phone or tablet via an app. Additionally, if you have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the control panel can automatically co-ordinate the heater and air conditioning unit to ensure your living space maintains a comfortable and controlled environment.
Please note that the Truma Room Temperature Sensor Cable is not included in the kit.
Truma Combi 4E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 4E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–320 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
- Please note: Combi comes with black cowl as standard.
**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.
Truma Combi 4E Dimensions:
Truma Combi 4E Documentation
This was purchased to replace a failed c3400 water heater/combi system which failed after 23 years! Our motothome engineer swapped the 4E in a day, using all the parts in the box. As the old boiler stood end on and this one is side standing it took dome modification of the bunk box to accommodate but these changes were minimally invasive. The control panel is easy to use, the instructions are overly verbose and diagrams would be easier, but it heats water and blows air very well. Overall very nice upgrade to our 20 year old motorhome.
This is a replacement for the existing boiler which had failed in the motorhome. The item arrived without delay, and was well packaged. My local dealer fitted it, and upgraded with the easier to use electronic control unit. Works well with both gas and electricity, and is efficient.