Truma VarioHeat Eco Blown Air Campervan Motorhome Caravan Heater
- Truma VarioHeat is sent on a next working day carrier!
- 0.11 KGS
Truma VarioHeat Eco Blown Air Campervan Motorhome Caravan Heater Kit
The Truma VarioHeat ECO With Analog Dial
A compact, lightweight and efficient Blown Air Campervan gas heater, replacing the popular Truma E2400
Recommended for smaller to medium sized Campervans, Motorhomes or Caravans. for larger Campervans see the Truma VarioHeat Comfort
Rapid heat and economical temperature sustained
The Varioheat Eco is a quick and efficient way to bring your Campervan or motorhome to a comfortable temperature. The boost function is the quickest way to bring the Caravan to the desired temperature, whilst the ECO (or night) function, will operate at it's most efficient 1300 watts whilst you sleep.
- For a new installation you'll need to purchase a length of ducting and a air outlet vent along with this kit.
- If you order without the cowl, the exhaust ducting (black and silver ducts) are NOT included.
- Operating pressure 30Mb
- Rated heat output 1300/2800 Watts
- Fuel consumption100/220 G/H
- Air pumping capacity 75/155 m3/h
- Current consumption 0.65/2.75 Amp
- Power Supply12v DC
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 400 x 284 x 123mm
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Propane or Butane Operation (Calor Gas)
- High-performance, compact gas heater of the latest generation. Suitable for small campervan, motorhome and caravan.
- Automatic regulation of the heating output depending on the set temperature
- Exact settings for equired room temperature
- Lightweight and compact, minimal space required for installation
- Even heat distribution in the vehicle via air outlets
- Includes Cowl kit (Options Cream or Black)
See the short video
Also available the new Truma E Kit (Can be retro fitted to the Varioheat)
E Kit the additional electric heater, for more information click the image!
See the Truma E kit video